![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 508
|
If the turtles got girlfriends...
Just for fun, let's try and imagine what things would be like if the TMNTs got girlfriends. What sort of girls would they date do you think? And I'm talking human girls here, so no Venus type 5th turtle pleas.e
I can see this: Raph - A punk chick. Someone who's really into the underground scene, in music, dress sense, attitude... Mikey - Someone really outgoing, fun loving and slightly crazy, just like him. No one too serious or bossy. Don - Someone who's intelligent, who shares his love of computers and technolog but who likes to have fun and goof off sometimes too. Leo - I don't know if Leo would ever losen up enough to date anyone, much less a human girl. LOL. I think someone nice and caring, who'd patch him up after fights and make a bit of a fuss of him. Someone who'd bright out his fun side and help him not to worry so much. Someone who's sensible and mature, but not ridiculously so. Could you imagine it if the TMNTs had girlfriends? I'm pretty sure that Splinter wouldn't approve, not with the whole differences in species thing. |
|
|
|
|
|