![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
|
What is a true fan?
On anpther board, and some they get on the subjecy or TMNT and the PR Space cross over and the hateing venus. Somehow from there it mutates into what is a true TMNT fan. A lot say a real TMNT doesn't sccnowledge any version out side the First TMNT. Some say real fans are Only from teh first Toon. Other believe that real fans accept all teh version.
So the question is what do you think constitutes a real TMNT fan? (you should probly know I'm paraphrasing the converstion to exclude about 3 pages of cursing and attacks on othe posters) And please I know this can be a touchy subject but respect each other. and I subscribe to teh beliefe that real fans just enjoy the TMNT what ever their origins and actions
__________________
We're americans, We build Monster Trucks for fun! Imagin what we'll build when you piss us off!!- Christopher Titus |
|
|
|
|
|