The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2003, 02:49 AM   #11
damnhooligan
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Dorksville, USA
Posts: 1,745
While I agree that the second film wasn't nearly as great as the first (Sheer novelty, I think), I thought it was cute.

As much as people love Corey Feldman (Who doesn't?), I really liked Adam Carl as the voice of Donatello. Plus, I found Brian Tochi's voice to be far more controlled and Leo-esque. Something erked me about his voice in the first movie.

But otherwise, it felt almost like an entirely different universe from the first.
__________________
damnhooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.