![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
This ***** used to be Fun
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,370
|
Would you have liked it better if Capril happened in this show?
Personally, I don't mind the direction this show has gone regarding the love triangle (keep the shipping stuff for laughs, with April kissing Donnie every now and then) but I think it would've been interesting if they took this direction:
1. After the season 2 finale, the turtles, April and Casey are all living in the farmhouse. April is particularly devasted by the loss of her father so she seeks comfort in another person and male figure in her life, Casey, as she wants to take a break from always being surrounded by Mutants/aliens. Donnie takes a notice of this and initially tries to compete and catch Aprils attention, but realizes he is not meant for her when she decides to enter into a relationship with Casey. Donnie is heartbroken and initially in denial, but goes through the process of learning to let go while Casey learns the responsibilities of being in a relationship with April, becoming wiser and more caring with time and developing into a young man through the course of the series. How would you liked if this idea happened in the show instead? I think it would've provided some great character development for both Donnie and Casey, Casey especially since I feel he's kinda downplayed recently. |
|
|
|
|
|