The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2017, 11:47 AM   #11
DisKosh
Foot Soldier
 
DisKosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 View Post
Don't know what to do while I wait here, so reading and posting here is all I can do to pass the time. I don't want to think just about what's going on, but it's been incredibly hard.
Yeah, sometimes doing something else can help, it doesn't always take your mind off it completely but it can be comforting.
DisKosh is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.