The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you have kids?
Yes I have kids and am a parent 12 37.50%
No, I do not have kids but I'd like to have some and be a parent in the future 9 28.13%
No, I do not have kids and never want kids. No plans to ever be a parent 11 34.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2018, 05:38 PM   #11
Prowler
Emperor
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
CyberCubed is just like the Fred Wolf Turtles. All he knows about humans is from what he sees on TV
__________________
Check my gaming and anime youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/@KaiserBunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
He's black as fu*k. And voiced by Bumper Robinson.

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
a day inside may, andrew likes tags, cubed monkeys around, plastron comes back, plastron goes quiet


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.