![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Do you have kids? | |||
| Yes I have kids and am a parent |
|
12 | 37.50% |
| No, I do not have kids but I'd like to have some and be a parent in the future |
|
9 | 28.13% |
| No, I do not have kids and never want kids. No plans to ever be a parent |
|
11 | 34.38% |
| Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
|
Most people these days look younger than they are, unlike the old days. My mother is 59, she can be mistaken for her mid 40's.
Back in the day people would let their hair go gray and wear "old people clothes" like seen in those old movies/pictures or how your grandparents did, but these days people don't do that anymore. That's why tons of women in their 50's don't look as old as women in their 50's did back in the 1970's-1990's. It's a different time. I think these days almost everyone looks 5-10 years younger than they really are, assuming you take care of yourself. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| a day inside may, andrew likes tags, cubed monkeys around, plastron comes back, plastron goes quiet |
|
|