![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 429
|
Tales of the TMNT Special
I have been working for quite some time on a TMNT fan comic project and I am now able to show it to you Dromers.
To give you a clue of the context and content, everything started when I acquired 10 pages of an original Italian story published in 1995. These 10 pages form the full story and to my knowledge, it has never been reprinted nor translated. I wanted to share this story so more people would be able to enjoy it. Thus, I translated it in English. I also wanted to add my touch to it by drawing a Frontispiece and an epilogue page. To put the lid on it, it had to look like a real comic book and a cover was commissioned to a French artist. The full story is now available online following this link. ![]() ![]() And for French speaking people, here are more information about original Italian TMNT and the creation process of Tales of the TMNT Special. - General article - List of original Italian publications - Il Giornalino #16 1995 / Tales of the TMNT Special I hope you enjoy it! |
|
|
|
|
|