The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Rise of the TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2018, 01:10 PM   #11
Shellington
Foot Soldier
 
Shellington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Posts: 106
I like the idea of Donnie having a drone pet.

Whie I feel they're carrying the Tony Stark thing too far, Donnie should be a ninja foremost, I think this will work well. Look at the Redwing drone the Falcon owned, and the Rover drone in the Voltron show.







As to fat Splinter... I hope he uses his girth in his fighting, like Po the Kung Fu Panda. Po bounces around a lot and his fat protects him like a cushion from attacks. He shouldn't be fat if he can't kick ass with it.

__________________
"We're ninjas." Leo, the Samurai
"We're mutants!" Raph, the Outsider
"Technically, we're turtles." Donnie, the Nerd
"And we're teenagers." Mikey, the Teenager
Shellington is offline  
 

Tags
2018, rise of the tmnt, speculation, we're crimefighters


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.