The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2018, 01:05 AM   #1
PartyWolf
Thug
 
PartyWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: South Australia
Posts: 57
What's the deal with Micro Kraang Dome set?

Hello TMNT Gurus,

So recently Playmates released the Micro Mutants range including small sets of 2 mini characters and a vehicle. There were 2 waves, with Micro Kraang Dome (with Kraang and Casey) available in the second wave. But I've been hunting all over the place locally here in Australia as well as online internationally. I can't find anyone selling this set anywhere. Was it ever produced? Could you get it in the US but I've just missed the boat? I'm really keen to know what's up with these figures.

Here's the link to Amazon (sold out of course)
https://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutan.../dp/B01MRUV59S

Does anyone know any info on these?



__________________
Always on the look out for 90's Mini-Mutants.
My current wanted list is here: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...89#post1504189

PartyWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
micro, toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.