The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Rise of the TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: How would you rate ROTTMNT debut?
5/5 stars. I love it! A bold new take on tmnt. 8 13.11%
4/5 stars. I like it. I want to see more. 13 21.31%
3/5 stars. It’s okay. Enjoyable. 17 27.87%
2/5 stars. Not really my cup of tea. Could be better. 13 21.31%
1/5 stars. I dislike it. 10 16.39%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2018, 10:56 PM   #1
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
How would you rate ROTTMNT debut?

Step right up and post your thoughts.

Since some of us can watch up to 5 episodes now, feel free to talk about all of those debut episodes.

Last edited by Shark_Blade; 07-24-2018 at 02:16 AM.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.