The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2019, 09:52 AM   #11
RicksNerdLife
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Ohio
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntfannumerouno View Post
I’m not sure how you could interpret my post as rude as it’s kind of hard to display something like that in text unless you use certain words or emojis. My guess is you’re just having a rough day? Maybe you’re trying to prove something to yourself? Whatever the case may be I don’t have the time or the patience to deal with that. Have you met Firstofthreelatinkings? You two might get along maybe.
So, comparing me to a scalper is where we are at? Okay.

See, we have this little commonality called "language", junior. And I can read. And I can speak. And when someone says "You don't really believe that, do you?", it is marked with a passive aggressive, condescending tone.

Now, if you posited a "Oh, really? You think so?", we would be having a different conversation. But instead, you immediately dove into the condescension. Needlessly, might I add.

That, along your absolutely bull-headed refusal to accept accountability for your degradation of this conversation, speak volumes into who you are.

I'm having a great day. I've got nothing to prove, especially to the likes of someone like you. Same clearly can't be said of someone like yourself-- with zero personal accountability, and the social skills of a cactus. Who also apparently doesn't have the time or patience, but keeps taking the time to keep replying.

Now, as requested, you want to continue this discussion, by all means, PM me. But unless your next response is an enlightened "Yeah, maybe you're right", how about you drop your crap, and stop making a mess of this fine thread?
RicksNerdLife is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
action figures, batman, insider ruins thread, mikey, toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.