The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2019, 11:56 AM   #11
cloud
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Did Playmates even attend SDCC this year? Usually Pixel dan would have a video with them but I see nothing this year.

Their SDCC exclusives were exceedingly lazy this year, just a bunch of repacks/repaints. Even that Shredder, while it's a bit of an early access, is definitely nothing special as an exclusive.

If they really did skip out this year on showing anything then I think we get the message.
As far as I know of Playmates dont attend SDCC. Only Toyfair
I was sutprised how quiet Super7 is
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2018, action figures, playmates, rise of the tmnt, toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.