The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2019, 05:09 PM   #10
Tmntfan4life
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueKatana View Post
Yeah, I’m on vacation now and there’s no Five Below around me, where normally I’d have been out hunting for them
I looked for them at a five below near me and they were not their :'( hopefully they show up soon or someone sells it on eBay I really want those figures
Tmntfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2018, action figures, playmates, rise of the tmnt, toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.