The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2019, 04:10 PM   #1
TommyT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Canada
Posts: 859
The downside of being a TMNT fan part 2

So we all know about Michelle Ivy, and how they maligned her and her turtle love, painting her as a crazy person.
But I have to say, this here, this is next level. He's building a web series, and well, what do you think? Is this what our friends and family think of us when we admit to being turtle fans?
I keep it on the downlow, and don't exactly broadcast it, but I'm thinking the fandom has a bad rep, and things like this, I don't know if it helps or hurts. Is this too far, or maybe not far enough?

His facebook here if you'd like to follow him.
Dubois Barbour

The youtube channel:
TommyT is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.