The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2019, 11:15 PM   #10
TommyT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Canada
Posts: 859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
All I will say is that since the Nick sale, no, I don't have any hope for a TMNT incarnation that will be even moderately appealing to me. But also, I'm a 38 year-old man... why would it? That said, I won't rule out being "pleasantly surprised" at some point, as maybe some TMNT project in some venue (maybe one subcontracted to another studio) is able to appeal to a wide enough berth that includes me and not the lowest common denominators.
Don’t we deserve a film for us? Collectively, we have spent billions.
Was that in vein?
TommyT is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.