The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2019, 03:17 PM   #1
Prowler
Emperor
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
If you could have given the FW series a different ending...

...what would it be like?

I'm generally fine with the way the series ended, but I think it should have ended with a major final battle against Shredder and Krang. In fact, that's how I imagined it would end. It's kinda funny how most of the show was about the Turtles trying to stop Shredder and Krang and getting Shredder nearly every single episode with him always getting away. It was a chronic cat and mouse chase type of deal. Yet, the show ended with a completely different main villain.

The season 3 finale felt pretty epic when I first watched it. And Shredder Triumphant, the season 7 finale had a very final episode vibe to it and I honestly thought that was gonna be it... but it wasn't as we all know.And Turtle Trek also felt like a final episode, but again it wasn't. So a final battle vs. Shredder and Krang had to be REALLY EPIC. Not sure what I'd do with it, but it just feels like the logical way to end the show, really, and I suspect most of you will say something like that as well. How would you do it, though?
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.