The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2020, 10:14 AM   #1
PApagreg
Mad Scientist
 
PApagreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,828
What are things you regret doing as a fan

Whether it be buying something you hated, watching something and sticking with it just because of the brand or doing something you regret.

Me personally I regret insulting the writers for the 2012 series a while back, don't get me wrong I do think there is a lot of bad writing during the later seasons and I am still highly critical of it but it was wrong and immature of me to directly insult people just because I didn't like their work.
__________________
PApagreg is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.