The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2020, 03:08 PM   #13
Tfs94gt
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Nashville
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNinja View Post
Yeah, BBTS seems to be the last place to ever get anything, BUT they eventually come through. Also when I have received a flawed product, they also have excellent customer service so I've stuck by them for this. It also helps that they don't charge until they have the product in stock, have the "pile of loot" feature and offer $4 flat rate shipping no matter what you buy.

Hopefully we all get our shipping/tracking notifications soon.
Yeah, I was unaware. I’m just getting into the new collectible stuff. Had the original playmates stuff as a kid (all of which I miraculously just recovered from parents attic) and now my kids are into them. I was floored when I saw the Neca toon stuff the first time. I’m really looking forward to cartoon slash figure.
Tfs94gt is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
action figures, konami, neca


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.