The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2020, 10:17 PM   #1
MC
Thug
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 94
Netflix TMNT 2021 - placeholder online already?

Hi guys, so I was on Netflix last night and noticed something strange. Typed in "Turtle" to see what TMNT stuff was up. They have TMNT 2007, Next Mutation, and then a placeholder seeming, just the words "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", in a very basic font, with the red N Netflix logo in the corner. When you click it there is no info other than a release date of 2021.

Apologies if this is something already discussed but I'm trying to figure what this is. I can't attach a screenshot here, but I'm wondering what this is for?

An upload of the 1990 movie coming next year?
The Rise of the TMNT Netflix movie?
The Seth Rogen movie?

Or given it has the red N, indicating Netflix original content, something else?

Has anyone else seen it? Am I getting my hopes up thinking it may be for the long rumoured darker Netflix series?
MC is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.