The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2021, 03:20 PM   #21
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I've definitely thrown in on the "I wonder what alligator tastes like" debate. There happens to be a cajun store a city away that sells it frozen. It disappointedly tastes like watery chicken. Not unlike frog legs, though (and those are amphibian) those carry at least a little more flavor.

Never had turtle in any way.

Best meat I've had in my life? Black bear. Oh wow. Those are the best steaks you'll ever have. Amazing. Comparable to nothing else.
The city where I went to college has a festival called Toad Suck Daze every May (since it's nicknamed the City of Colleges, the proceeds go to scholarships to the 3 colleges in town) and they have food trucks which serve fried gator on a stick.
It be mighty tasty, by gumbo.
Can't say I've had bear. Dear and maybe a rabbit (went to an Italian restaurant called the Rabbit House and it was a specialty there, we got a meat sampler...so maybe I had rabbit...maybe.)
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.