The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2021, 09:03 PM   #1
jignat
Foot Soldier
 
jignat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 161
TMNT Urban Legends conclusion vs the "unofficial" 24/25 issues by Andrew et al?

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this was explained earlier.
I just noticed that IDW published a continuation of the TMNT Vol. 3 image series last year and the second trade is coming out in May.

I had some questions

NO SPOILERS please

1) Is the Urban Legends last 3 issues basically a cut and paste of those unofficial issues in terms of story or is it a wholly new take?
I never read the unofficial 24/25 , but from what I gather Gary and Frank gave their notes to other folks to interpret them since there were legal barriers put in place by Viacom.

2) If it is new, in your opinions, is it about the same , better, or worse than the unofficial 24/25?

3) How is the color in the UL issues/trade?

Thanks.
jignat is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
image, urban legends


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.