The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2021, 05:37 AM   #38
EddieNES
Stone Warrior
 
EddieNES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dask View Post
I kind of missed the boat with the Revoltech TMNT and now they are $150+ per turtle. I was wondering if anyone here knows where to get KO Revoltech Mike and Raph? I can only find Leo and Don on Aliexpress.
I’m not sure how to find them, but I will warn you. The Revoltech bootlegs were the worst bootlegs I’ve seen. If you go that route, set your expectations low.
EddieNES is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.