The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2021, 03:15 PM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,789
Is this the only semi-active TMNT forum left?

This place obviously is nowhere as active as it used to be, but people still come here. Are there any other TMNT forums left? As I mentioned in my previous threads, other than the TMNT reddit I can't think of any other online forums for TMNT that are active.

There's still places like twitter, tumblr, deviantart where people post fanart or screencaps or whatever, but it's not a forum for TMNT fans. This is why I have to stalk reddit.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.