The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2022, 10:24 AM   #24
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
That’s all really interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I can imagine that being frustrating. You guys did a fantastic job, when one considers the limitations you were working under. Otherwise too, just saying.

I know you don’t have an answer to this but I wonder how much weight they put into the success of TLR. I understand how niche comics are, but it just seems like the audience sending a message, in some sense.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
bobby curnow, idw, idw's tmnt, questions, tom waltz


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.