The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Did Jagwar's mom have sex with a jaguar?
She totally did. 25 62.50%
I don't think she did. 7 17.50%
I don't know WHAT to think! 8 20.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2022, 12:11 AM   #35
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
“Donkey”, “Horse”. What difference does it make? A bunch of freaks are getting hard at the sight of a woman doing it with an animal. Am I the only one who thinks that the ship Belle X Beast is weird and even wrong?
It may be splitting hairs, but if you held a gun to my head, I'd argue that a woman who lays with a horse has at least 1% more dignity than a woman who lays with a donkey.

Admittedly, that's kinda like saying that the sh*t I took after breakfast was better than the sh*t I took after lunch.

Still, you asked "What's the difference?" and so I'm obligated to come up with an answer, so There It Is.

And nah, Beast is still human, just cursed. Kind of a gray area. Y'know what kinda vexes me a little, is chicks who wanna bang the Gargoyles. But then I never watched that show, so I'unno, I literally know nothing about it.

EDIT: I Just Now noticed that Andrew dug up this ancient thread for the SOLE purpose of replying to a post he already replied to 5 f*cking years ago, like three posts earlier.

Must be "Vodka O'Clock" over there in good ol' Washington State, eh pally?

Last edited by Leo656; 07-19-2022 at 12:31 AM.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
mighty mutanimals


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.