The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2003, 06:31 AM   #1
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
If you were a Ninja Turtle...

I just accured to me, if you were a Ninja Turtle, what would be

A) Your weaponry

B) Your mask colour

C) Your personality


Well let's see, my weaponry would be a double bladed katana (Like Darth Maul's light-sabre), throwing stars, and a Beretta 92FS Inox complete with silencer and laser sightings. The colour of my mask would be black. My personality would be, well, I never joke about my work, though everyone around me says I'm funny when I'm serious. Therefor a cross between Leonardo and Michelangelo. In my spare time I'd probably either be playing video games with Mikey or checking out Don's new gizmos.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.