![]() |
|
|
#12 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,681
|
I kinda feel that for whatever reason the woke wackos felt there NEEDS to be a black April and since they had one in a cartoon show nobody really watched, they should try again in a more mainstream movie.
Ironically, now they shielded themselves because they can now point at Rise and act like 'what's the big deal? this isn't the first time she was black'.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU." Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/ I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/ |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| april, april o'neil, curious (black), cybercubedtheracist, dc comics, everything is racist, im offended, mirage, plastroncuckold, racist |
|
|