The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2023, 12:21 PM   #10
Maelxich
Thug
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty Mole View Post
It's such BS that it's an Apple exclusive. I'd love to try this game, but I'm sure as hell not buying an iPhone just to play it.
I own an iphone and still hate its apple arcade exclusive, this and world of demons being stuck on mobile hurts.
Maelxich is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
idw games, mobile phone games


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.