The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2003, 03:24 PM   #1
Jarrah White
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,394
Ace Lightning/TMNT

I've heard about this show but never watched it until now. I was bored, flipping through the channels, then it came on, I thought I'd give it a go. It was kinda okay, but what caught my interest... The bad guy (Lord Fear) has two henchmen, a mutant worthog and a mutant rhino, as soon as I saw that Bebop and Rocksteady came to mind.
Jarrah White is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.