![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
actully
they did have plans for a second season
april and casey were both to be in it rat king was to come along and they said many other old villans were to come back also....id' guess krang bebop and rocksteady....i'd also loved to have seen tempestra in the live version.... raph was suposed to leave the sewer and liv eon his own a family member was to die!! (i guess splinter) a feds were suposed to start hunting the tmnt in the 2nd season it's realy a shame this show failed I remeber be so geared up for season 2 after reading some given away info they used to have on the official site thats long been taken down..... then the show just went into re-runs and then poof it was gone.... no raph all alone...no dead family member....no live rat king...god I'd die for a live action movie or show with rat king... but thought I'd share this lost info thats been in my brain for years with you all..so as you can see who know if the story would have been better but they shure as hell seemed to be trying... Vaughn Michael ![]() ![]() p.s. updated this baby with some Michael Dooney sketches for the show as you can see the new casey jones which looks awsome! and the cia guy... |
|
|
|
|
|