The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you have a passport?
Yes, I do. 7 63.64%
I do/did, but it's expired and needs renewal. 2 18.18%
No, I've never had one. But plan on getting one someday. 1 9.09%
No, I've never had one or plan on getting one ever. 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2026, 12:46 PM   #1
Prowler
Emperor
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
Do you have a passport?

Some of us here travel abroad while others haven't left their country ever.

Do I have a passport? At the moment, no. I have one from when I was younger but it's expired and I need to get a new one, which I plan on doing this year. What did I use my passport for before? I used it to travel to the UK, Ireland and Tunisia when I was younger. And also Switzerland. When I went there as a little kid, they had not joined the Schengen agreement yet. They only joined it in 2008 or so iirc. Speaking of which...

Living in Europe, in a European Union and Schengen agreement member in particular, I don't need a passport to travel to 28 different European countries, as of today. Here's a visual explaining it:
Spoiler:


The last two countries I've been to were Czechia and Poland. All I needed was my Citizen Card/national ID to get on my flight in Lisbon and to check-in at the hotels in Prague and Krakow, and also to enter Auschwitz-Birkenau in Oswiecim, since that place has airport level security.

...but I plan on going to Japan and South Korea someday. Not to mention I could also use the advantage of being able to have layover/connection flights in the UK, which is a country that has always required passports for foreign visitors even back when they were members of the EU. Sometimes you just can't get a good one in Paris, Amsterdam or Frankfurt, and London will be the better option in terms of schedule and price!

What about you?
__________________
Check my gaming and anime youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/@KaiserBunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
He's black as fu*k. And voiced by Bumper Robinson.

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"

Last edited by Prowler; 01-17-2026 at 06:56 PM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cubed monkeys around


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.