The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2026, 11:54 AM   #1
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,180
[Found media] Next Mutation original/unedited episodes found

I figured nobody really saw this post in a fairly inactive thread, so I’m making one just for this.

Shout out to The-Shredder for hooking me up with these:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Shredder View Post
These appear to be the original cuts on YouTube. They're spread across three channels for some reason, and the person who uploaded them got them from a former forum member. They're VHS quality, but they're still watchable. The Hero Turtles versions might be the next best thing. I believe in some European countries there are also DVD releases of the originals, but I'm not sure if they have an English language option.

https://www.youtube.com/@DragonLordKomodo/videos
https://www.youtube.com/@Bonesteal/videos
https://www.youtube.com/@VamMisHeart/videos

According to some people at Mirage, part of the reason it was cancelled was that Saban wanted to cut costs due to licensing and production expenses. There was a petition to continue the show, but the decision was final.
Kind of an annoying way to watch them, since they’re split into many parts per episode. If you go to each channel, dude says he “stole” these from Jarrah White lol.

I tried to email him, but his gmail is deactivated. Does anyone know how to get ahold of him or the guy from the YouTube account? There’s no way to comment and I can’t seem to message him either.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.