The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2004, 11:14 PM   #21
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
No, actually it's the very first rendition of the ghostbusters and finding info on it on the internet is next to impossible

It featured Two Ghostbusters, and a Gorilla as the stars.
It was invinted in the 70s, but I remember watching it when He-Man, She-Ra, etc would air when I was a kid. Oh and Bravestarr is another one.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.