The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2004, 02:58 PM   #1
Shreddette
Hench Mutant
 
Shreddette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chained to Shredders Bed
Posts: 402
Splinters story

Ok I am just wondering... since I was recently watching some of the old TMNT cartoons, I noticed something that doesn't make sense...

Whenever the turtles or splinter tells their story about how they came to be, they say that the mutagen causes them to turn into what they were most recently in contact with. The turtles, of course, were most recently in contact with Hamato Yoshi... and then they say he was most recently with the rats-- this makes no sense because... while he was in contact with rats, at the time of being mutated he was in contact with the turtles. That is more recent, not the rats... so really, he should be a turtle...

or am I taking it out of context...?
Shreddette is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.