The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: How was That ep?!
I'll hang out with Leo in the water tower.... *ng* 4 8.33%
gotta love a good bus explosion...! 4 8.33%
"Captain America, Eat your heart out!" 13 27.08%
How can you not love karai?! 12 25.00%
Cant wait til next week! (Sp's Gotta be comin sometime!) 15 31.25%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2004, 01:55 PM   #11
terran631
The Defender of Splinter
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Third Rock from the Sun
Posts: 3,948
Yay I actually got to see the ep this week.
If I had to hear Raph say one more time "Its not our fight" I was gonna scream. I think everyone knows where Raph stands on the whole issue. Leo and Raph fighting was getting pretty tiresome too. I wanted to crack their heads together a couple of times. I felt sorry for poor Mike and Don. Loved the ep tho. Can't wait to see if Splinter decides to drag his sons home by the eyemask or just wait until they sneak back home.
Raph SO reminded me of Cartman from South Park while they were in the water tower.

Raph/Cartman: Screw you guys...I'm goin home.
__________________
terran631 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.