The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: How was That ep?!
I'll hang out with Leo in the water tower.... *ng* 4 8.33%
gotta love a good bus explosion...! 4 8.33%
"Captain America, Eat your heart out!" 13 27.08%
How can you not love karai?! 12 25.00%
Cant wait til next week! (Sp's Gotta be comin sometime!) 15 31.25%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2004, 11:23 PM   #11
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Dawn of The Head

So am I the only one that didn't really care for today's new episode I guess they will all be allot better after seeing them all together though....I mean it was OK but it kinda just seemed like they had trouble trying to go on with the story at certain parts or something like they couldn't decide what to do next......
I don't care what any of you guys say Baxter Stockman really has become my new favorite character in this show and I'm happy to see him surviving so much....I wonder if he will die soon though...
The Baxter Bots are cool I actually am really glad they are in the show it was one of the few things I liked today...because they look almost exactly like they did in the comics....
It was nice to see Hun again and the purple dragons...it's wierd though they just kinda seem out of place in this story for some reason don't know why.....it was also nice to see Casey get in on the action and nice to see April fixing things up as well but that part just kinda seemed forced or something I don't know.....
I really like Karai though she's awesome I've always loved her in the old mirage and the video games....I can't wait till next week the final episode things will get really interesting.
Btw did anyone else think it crazy that Mikey said captain America cause can't they get sued for talking about him?
Over all I give this episode 5 out of 10 stars.
the thing that really ticked me off today though was waiting threw all those other crappy fox box shows......and to not get a damn preview for next week....talk about agrivating..
-Vaughn Michael
VaughnMichael is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.