The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2004, 02:50 PM   #1
Bourgeois Buffoon
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dee-LA-WHar, U.S.A.!
Posts: 122
A Go at a TMNT Plot FAQ

Howdy. I'm a regular at Mikey's TMNT forums, where I first put this topic up, but since this comics discussion is fairly active and since I'm always looking for people/facts to help update this with (not to mention if the off-chance it's actually decent I'm egotistical enough to plug it all around in the TMNT fandom), I wanted you guys to see the Plot FAQ I wrote and made over a course of a couple months-I've never seen one besides Andrew Modeen's Chronology at his site (the official inspiration for this). That said, the post from here on is copied from my Mikeys TMNT forum post:

" http://home.graffiti.net/bourgeois_b...ewerslair.html

NOTES:

1. Yes, I know, it's likely what you all know, and is simply a retelling of many summaries. I made this both as a way to expand knowledge of the canon universe, and for new guys to the storyline like *I* was once.

2. I gave credit to all places I got info from, no worries.

3. Suggestions, comments, criticisms-really, if I did something wrong, or stupid, lemme know. On the other hand, I'll appreciate any praise you somehow had.

4. Oh yeah, I'm making my own site, the TMNT Sewer Lair, as you can tell from the title. It's just I wanted to show off the plot FAQ first and get several months' of wasted life some purpose first."

Thanks in advance for all comments. AND, if it's bad manners of me to post this up at another forum since so many of us go inbetween both site forums, I also apologize in advance.
Bourgeois Buffoon is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.