The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2004, 03:51 PM   #1
Kora
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NB Canada
Posts: 159
Anyone know where I can find any of the old eps?

I mean, leagaly... I dun wanna break any of the forum rules

Its just that, over here, they cut off TMNT ((older version)) way before its last season... and I have no idea what happens... I'td also be nice to watch some of the old eps and be all like "Ooh Yeah, I remember that. Those were the days"... Would anyone know how many of the eps were put on tape? Or if there's a web site that lets you download them all leagally and stuff ^^

no bootlegs ((Seeing how they break forum rules ))
Kora is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.