The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2004, 11:33 AM   #11
Turtledude2k3
Banned
 
Turtledude2k3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada, BC
Posts: 783
I bought my dvd on the first day it came out and I am glad I got it. I have been waiting so long for a dvd version of the original tmnt to come out and now it does.

I will be getting the other seasons if they come out on dvd.
Turtledude2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.