The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2004, 11:06 PM   #1
Sanjuro
Stone Warrior
 
Sanjuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 598
MP3 to the Face

I search. Sometimes people ask me.."Sanjuro..why do you search?". I tell them.....nothing, because I quickly unsheath my sword and cut them in half!

My first items come all the way from a crazy man who does the music for such hits as "The Scorpion King" for the GameBoy Color. He remixed a bunch of old Konami games as well, and just so happens that Konami makes TMNT games. Well he remixed the hell out of 2 & 3 for the NES and here they are..

http://www.mono211.com/content/releases/mtkmp86.html

4 out of 5 Cowabungas!

They sound pretty neet if you would ask me, but why would you ask me when I would cut you in half?! Well the answer to that is because I want to cut these people in half. The mp3 is of the original TMNT Cartoon theme. The artists? A Christian rock band who haven't updated anything in a little over 2 years. I guess they made it big...HAHAHAHAH ROFL LMAO...ahhh...

Well anyway you might be thinking "Sanjuro...why are you so hard on them? They just love Jesus and stuff!" It isnt quite that...its the strange feeling you get when you listen halfway through the song and you want to punch the lead singer in the face. Maybe if he joined his church choir his voice would blend in with other talented voices and sound somewhat decent. The lack of the energy from the instrumental side of the band also brings up some questions as well. But its the effort that counts...I guess..

http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Your_Biggest_Fan_1/

1/2 out of 5 Cowabungas!
Sanjuro is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.