The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2004, 09:33 PM   #1
BigApple3AM
Mad Scientist
 
BigApple3AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Supermarket Aisle
Posts: 1,635
Found something cool + Kids today

I was searching the web looking for stuff to buy with all the money I don't have and I ran into this
http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies...ction/2107877/

Thought it was kinda cool that they incorporated the TMNT with something that has nothing to do with them. Plus it's an old school plush!

BTW I'm totally buying that fridge.... "buying".... .... ok... maybe stealing...
j/k

PLUS: I was in wal-mart the other day and the people in front of us was like a mom and her 2 kids. The 2-3 year old boy was buying a space leonardo, and it just brought back so many memories of when I was a kid. Since the original topic had really no significance I thought maybe everyone else could talk about their encounters with kids and tmnt today.
BigApple3AM is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.