The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2004, 07:21 PM   #1
TilasTrinity
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Signpost Forest
Posts: 54
TMNT Comic Jackpot at a Antique store :)

Hello all, been gone for a logn time haven't I? ^.^; Well, I just got back form my vacation, and while on my trip I stopped at an antique store which had like EVERYTHING in it, it was really awesome. They had a huge stack of comics, which I went through and pulled all the TMNT ones I could find. Got em all for about $1-$2 each, check this out-

Archie TMNT Comics-
67- Moon Eyes Saga Part One of Four
62- Cyber Turtles Part One of Five
56- Terracide Part Two of Three
53- The Animus War Part One of Two
13 (August)
12 (July)
TMNT1 Movie Adaptation
Special- Fall 1993 Doomsday Hassle in Banshee Castle
Special- Fall 1994 Fox Trap!
Mutant Universe Sourcebook No.3 (March)

And the one comic I was really impressed about finding in almost perfect condition-

Eastman & Liard TMNT No.9, September 1986

Whatcha think? I think I got a pretty good deal. After reading all of them though, I really wanna find more TMNT issues to read. I used to have most when I was little but gave em all away (kicking myself for it now). Anyone know where to find them other then Ebay? Do you think the Ish No.9 is worth anything? It is rather old for a TMNT comic I suppose...
__________________
What do you mean I'm "Obsessed with Chao"?
TilasTrinity is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.