The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2004, 01:44 PM   #1
host_punktmy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Shadow Moses
Posts: 469
bla

When I was a kid watching TMNT I never even knew that it was based on a comic book. Yeah well I guess tv is just more readily available then comics.
__________________
"Eat this"

www.geocities.com/kingsofpain408 This is our site
host_punktmy is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.