![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 13
|
A question about the TMNT Movie...
Ok when the turtles returned from the farm that time forgot(i made a funny...) they went back to the sewers where they found danny hidding. Ok heres my question, I must of missed something or I just didnt get it but when Michelangelo says he could go for some deep dish action Danny says that he had some pizza the night before, Don opens up the box and Mike says "well?" Don responds "Question, do you like pennacilin on your pizza?" and the both of them salute the pizza as they put it on the floor...
Are they gonna eat it or throw it out? This may be a stupid question but it bothers me everytime I see it. Thanks for your help
__________________
Like where else dudes? Vinnie's Pizza! |
|
|
|
|
|