The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2005, 03:48 PM   #1
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
Im a bit confused, clear things up?

This might be a stupid question but..I am so confused by the turtle comics..I was on the official ninja turtles website and was lookin at mirage comics and was baffled..All the sudden the art will change on certain issues and it seems like the comic will go in all these wacky directions and release issues that have nothing to do with the story line..such as issues #38-#41..whats with that? I was also wondering what the difference between Volumes 1,2,3,and 4 were, they have me really confused..Im just trying to pick up a good ninja turtle comic with a a deep, good rich, continuing story line. What do i do ? ? What issues do I need? thanks so much for the help!
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.