The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2002, 01:03 AM   #1
heintzvelvet
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: BC Canada
Posts: 40
Ninja Turtles Board Game instructions???

Hey.
I have two Pizza Power Board Games, and they both don't have the instructions. My girlfriend and I went to play it but couldn't figure it out without them... could anyone send me the instructions. I'd appreciate it.

[email protected]

thanks,
Ian!
__________________
I don't do Voices... I do Characters!!
heintzvelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.