The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2006, 12:04 PM   #11
iris
moddy mod mod
 
iris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: finally escaped the lab
Posts: 1,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerranigmaFreak
I just think that people should be more open minded about things. Granted, I cannot guarantee this new direction will be great, but at the same time, I feel there's no need to worry because it's by the same people who's giving us this awesome show that we worship. To be honest, if they plan on getting rid of the current team of writers and animators for the new stories, I myself would be pissed off. But they're not, they're still the same team of people.

I like bold new directions. I personally do feel that keeping the turtles the same way without evolving them could get boring. It's nice to throw a curve ball every now and then, and I certainly wouldn't mind an entire season in a bold new direction.
Ah, Freak-san. You successfully appeal to my blinding sense of optimism. Or at the least, to my sense of when to quit agonizing and start enjoying the ride. Ain't nothin' else to be done now.


Kickin' it into approbatant mode. Also cutting back on the cold meds. Maybe.
__________________
Appeal to nobler motives. Like pie.
[ life is at best bitter sweet ]
iris is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.