The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Okay.....
The tales of Leonardo, the Psychic Flying Fighter turtle... and his family. 15 34.09%
I can see it in your eyes... I have my son back. 16 36.36%
Oooh, Heads are gonna roll (even more so..) 3 6.82%
Next week.... WTF was with that preview? 10 22.73%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2006, 10:48 AM   #11
creativerealms82
Hench Mutant
 
creativerealms82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hammond IN
Posts: 275
I loved Leo's line to Karai near the end "You remind me of a Turtle I once knew." That moment I knew Emo Leo was not coming back.
creativerealms82 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.