The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2006, 05:27 PM   #1
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
Need help identifying an old comic...

Hey guys, I've been wondering for a while about an old TMNT comic I used to have a while back, when I was but wee lad. I've been trying to find it in the comic archive at http://www.ninjaturtles.com/, but it eludes me thus far...

I owned this particular book many years ago, so unfortunately I have no idea what it was called, but I do remember it was in colour, not black in white. It also sported a distinctive art style that seemed a little alien to my young eyes, which were accustomed to the poofy, bubbly Ninja Turtles from the cartoon. I also remember it featured the Turtles in some baron, snow-filled land, and I remember they were searching for some sort of small talisman. (I seem to remember it was green -- though I could be mistaken.) Unfortunately, I don't really remember anything else about the particular issue...

If anyone has any idea which comic this is and what volume it belongs to, I'd really be interested in finding out. Thanks!
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.